Vendor Information and Bid Opportunities
Purchasing Services procures goods and services to support the maintenance and operations of the Thruway System.
- Purchasing Bid Schedule, Results, Tentative Awards - A list of bidding opportunities and their results.
- Purchasing Doing Business Guide (TAP 306) - Aids existing and potential suppliers in seeking out business opportunities with the Authority/Corporation.
- Supplier Registration and Information (iSupplier) - iSupplier is the system by which suppliers can receive electronic notification of bid opportunities and purchase orders. Suppliers can also view information related to purchase orders, deliveries, invoices, and payment status.
Personal Property Disposal (Materials and Equipment)
In addition to procuring goods and services, the Thruway Authority routinely disposes of surplus materials and equipment in a public auction.
Law, Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Contracts Policy (25-5-01) - A Board-adopted policy that governs the purchase of goods and services.
- Personal Property Disposal Policy (25-6-01) - A Board-adopted policy that governs the disposal of surplus property.
- M/WBE Certification Information - M/WBE Procurements - The Thruway Authority is now able to more readily procure goods and services from Minority and Women-Owned Businesses. To take advantage of this opportunity, Minority and Women-Owned businesses must be certified in the State of New York.
- NYS Canal Corporation Purchasing Policies
- Lobbying Law Forms & Guidelines
- Guidelines Regarding Permissible Contacts During a Procurement and the Prohibition of Inappropriate Lobbying Influence (TAP-335)
- Public Officers Law Section 73
- Public Officers Law Section 74
- State Finance Law Section 139j
- State Finance Law Section 139k
- Certificate Of Compliance With The Authority/Corporation Guidelines Regarding Permissible Contacts During A Procurement And The Prohibition Of Inappropriate Lobbying Influence (TA-W2111-9)
- New York State Finance Law Sections 139-j and 139-k, Disclosure of Prior Non-Responsibility Determinations (TA-W3053-9)
For Additional Information on Procurement Lobbying : Visit NYS Office of General Services
Other Forms and Documents
- Appendix A - Standard Clauses for Procurement Contracts (TAP-326)
- Vendor Responsibility
- Contractor Certification to Covered Agency (ST-220-CA)
- Vendor Protest Procedure (TAP-523)
- New York State Can Help You Secure Surety Bonding
The NYS Surety Bond Assistance Program (NYSBAP) provides technical and financial assistance to help contractors secure surety bonding. Contractors may be eligible to receive a guarantee of up to 30% to secure a surety bond line, bid bond or a performance and payment bond on State projects. Training is also available to contractors requiring technical support on how to become bond-ready. For more information and to fill out a NYSBAP application, visit http://esd.ny.gov/BusinessPrograms/BondingAssistance.html or contact Ms. Huey-Min Chuang at Empire State Development at 212-803-3238 or BAP@esd.ny.gov.
Annual Procurement/Surplus Activity Reports