Open Meeting Webcasts
Pursuant to Executive Order No. 3,below is a list of Thruway Authority webcasts. Live webcasts are available only while the event is occurring. Archived meetings are available within two business days after the event. Transcripts are available upon request by contacting the NYSTA Board Administrator at: BoardAdmin@thruway.ny.gov.
- 2017 Board Meeting Dates
- Monday, March 27, 2017 - Board and Committee Meetings - 11:00am
Thruway Authority Headquarters, 200 Southern Boulevard, Albany NY, 12201
Via Video Conference:
Stony Brook Campus, Javits Building, Room 223, Stony Brook, NY 11794
||Board Meeting - NYSTA Headquarters
||Board Meeting - New NY Bridge Project Office
- Agenda | Transcript
- NNYB Presentation
Public Comment Policy
The Thruway Authority establishes the following policy for public comment before the Authority Board. All comments and suggestions addressed to the Board during the public comment periods shall be subject to the following guidelines:
- There are two public comment periods.
- The first public comment period is held at the beginning of the Board meeting. The comment period is limited to individuals who wish address items on the day's agenda. Each speaker is limited to 2 minutes.
- The second general public comment period is held at the conclusion of the Board meeting. The comment period is open for 15 minutes and each speaker is limited to 2 minutes.
- Individuals who wish to comment in the public comment period may do so from the listed meeting locations.
- Individuals who wish to address the Board at its next scheduled Board meeting must sign up by contacting the NYSTA Board Administrator at: BoardAdmin@thruway.ny.gov.
Thruway Authority Board Meetings, Audit and Finance Committee Meetings and Governance Committee Meetings - Video conferencing may be available at the New York State Thruway Authority, New York Division, Buffalo Division & Syracuse Division. Please contact the NYSTA Board Administrator at: BoardAdmin@thruway.ny.gov to confirm and for location information.
For special needs such as an interpreter or audio amplification device, please contact the NYSTA Board Administrator at: BoardAdmin@thruway.ny.gov.