Online Supplier Information
During 2008, the New York State Thruway Authority upgraded its Purchasing system by implementing new software called iSupplier by Oracle.
iSupplier portal is the internet interface by which suppliers can view their purchase orders, deliveries, invoices, and payment status. This system also allows the Authority to send suppliers electronic notification of bid opportunities for the commodity categories the suppliers have indicated on their supplier profiles. Registered users will also receive electronic notification of purchase orders.
iSupplier Related Information
- iSupplier User Guide
- Register Online *This link has changed, please update your bookmarks
- Supplier Registration Via Mail/Fax (TA-W3254)
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Commodity Codes
- Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
Existing iSupplier Users Only
- Existing iSupplier Customer Sign-in *This link has changed, please update your bookmarks
If you have any questions on iSupplier, please call the Thruway Authority Supplier Management hotline at 518-433-4990.
*New link, please update bookmarks