There are four service areas in the Hudson Valley and three welcome centers now offering high-speed electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. Each station is capable of supplying up to 50 kilowatts of power and enabling fast-charge-capable EVs to be powered in approximately 30 minutes.
Chademo and SAE Combo connectors:
- Plattekill Service Area, I-87 NB between Exit 17 (Newburgh I-84) & Exit 18 (New Paltz) - (Charger Unit Temporarily Down) 1 charging station
- Malden Service Area, I-87 NB between Exit 20 (Saugerties) & Exit 21 (Catskill) - 1 charging station
- Capital Region Welcome Center, I-87 NB between Exit 21B (Coxsackie/Rte 9W) & Exit 21A (Berkshire Section/Mass Pike) - 2 charging stations*
- Ulster Service Area, I-87 SB between Exit 20 (Saugerties) & Exit 19 (Kingston) - 1 charging station
- Modena Service Area, I-87 SB between Exit 18 (New Paltz) & Exit 17 (Newburgh I-84) - 1 charging station
- Western New York Welcome Center, accessible from I-190 Exit 19 (Whitehaven Road) via Alvin Road – 3 charging stations
- Mohawk Valley Welcome Center, I-90 WB between exits 28 (Fultonville) and 29 (Canajoharie) - 3 charging stations*
*Customers using the EV charging stations at the Capital Region Welcome Center and Mohawk Valley Welcome Center can activate charging stations using Greenlots or RFID card.
Photo Credit: NYPA
Rest Area Info
Lost and Found
XML Format for