National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Commodity Codes Used By The NYS Thruway Authority
Search National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Codes
To Search: Enter a keyword in the text box and click on search. The lookup will return a list of National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) codes with their corresponding descriptions. The Parent categories are in bold and are the ones that need to be entered to find the sub-categories or child categories on the Products and Services page of Profile Management within iSupplier. When you have found the correct category, highlight the description in bold, copy and then return to iSupplier Products and Services page and paste in the search box. Then click on "add" to show that category. Click on view sub-categories and then add the relevant categories to your profile.
~ OR ~
Choose from the Alphabetized List Below
- ABRASIVES (005) - BAGS (085)
- BARRELS (100) - CLOCKS (195)
- CLOTHING (200) - ELEVATORS (295)
- ENGINEERING (305) - FORMS (395)
- FOUNDRY CASTINGS (400) - LAB EQUIPMENT (495)
- LAWN MAINTENANCE (515) - NURSERY (PLANTS) (595)
- OFFICE MACHINES (600) - POWER TRANSMISSION EQUIPMENT (691)
- PRINTING (700) - SEED, SOD, SOIL (790)
- SHOES (800) - WELDING (895)
* The National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Code is a descriptive/numeric system used for identifying products and services. This system is used by the Authority for vendor registration and bid solicitation purposes. The NIGP Code is the copyrighted property of the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc., is licensed through Periscope Holdings, Inc., and is protected under the copyright laws of the United States. Unauthorized download, duplication or copying is prohibited.
*New link, please update bookmarks