Download Contract Bid Data
Important Guidelines for Importing NYSTA Configuration File into Expedite BID
If you have previously installed EXPEDITE and imported the Bid.ini file, either the NYSDOT or NYSTA version, you do not need to run this process. NYSDOT and NYSTA currently use similar Bid.ini information. Re-importing the file will wipe out your personalized company information and reset your Bidder ID. Instead, select the Options command from the Tools menu bar dropdown list and add both the missing agency (i.e. NYSTA or NYSDOT) and the appropriate Bidder ID (i.e. Federal Tax Id Number) to the list on the Agency/ID Tab.
This instruction set assumes you have already downloaded the BID setup.exe and bid.ini.
To import the configuration file, follow these steps. (This will normally only have to be done once.)
- Install Expedite BID and immediately open after installation.
- Select the Import Configuration command from the Tools menu.
- Select the Bid.ini file previously downloaded from the NYSTA web site and click Open.
- A confirmation message should appear saying the import was successful.
- The import can also be verified using the Options command on the Tools menu to review the information on the Agency/ID tab of the Bid Options Dialog box. There should be several agencies listed, including NYSTA and NYSDOT.
- Enter the appropriate Bidder Id on the Agency/ID tab and company information on the Bidder Information tab of the Bid Options dialog box, using the Options command on the Tools menu.
Standard Expedite BID Configuration for NYSTA
- Bidder Information:
- Agency / Bidder ID information:
- Unit conversion information:
- Export / Import Format: (can be changed to accommodate specific 3rd party bid preparation software)
- Print Options, Save / Load Options, and other Miscellaneous settings: